ABOUT THIS EVENT:
-How has it been for you in finding jobs in the Netherlands?
– How long did it take for you to get a job offer?
– What approaches have you tried? What work? What did not work?
– Are there other approaches to networking and finding jobs in the Netherlands that you have not explored? If you are still on the market now, how ready are you to give them a try?
Come join our 1st interactive community workshop + dialogue series where you can share your experience with other fellow internationals and will gain valuable knowledge on networking and finding jobs in the Netherlands.
The event is kid friendly =). So please feel free to bring your kids with you! If you need on-site babysitting/ childcare service, please email Laura at email@example.com so that we can help to arrange on-site service for you and other attendees.
Note on registration & participation:
– The event itself is free
– There is a fee of €7/person to cover the rent of space, snacks and drinks, payable at the door
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
– International students, repats, expats’ family members looking for community to root, places to live and work and searching for opportunities in the region
– Budding entrepreneurs exploring opportunities
– Businesses wanting to do business with Dutch individuals and companies
WHAT YOU’LL GET OUT OF IT?
– Impact someone’s life by sharing your experience
– Get an energy boost, receive information and support that might help widening your horizon–we know it is exhausting to look for jobs.
– Participate in interactive networking workshop
– Get to know professionals and businesses who work on supporting internationals to thrive
– Walk away with potential contacts and relationships that might help you actualize your career goals
Thrive Nederland team